Toyota Passo for sale in Myanmar
The Toyota Passo is a subcompact hatchback manufactured by Daihatsu, a subsidiary of Toyota, and is originally known as Daihatsu Boon. This car has been under production since 2004, and currently is in its second generation. Toyota Passo has become one of the top favorites in the “supermini” car segment.
Toyota Passo Review
Toyota Passo: Engine Specifications and Performance
The Toyota Passo is available in two trims based on engine design: one rocking the 1.0L 1KR-FE I3 petrol engine and the other sporting a 1.3L K3-VE I4 petrol engine. Both engines are also available in four-wheel drive layouts. However, only two-wheel drive versions can be found in Pakistan due to the tax breaks and subsidies on them. The 4WD versions aren’t imported regularly. Following are the key performance specs of this Toyota vehicle.
- Front-mounted 1000cc/1300cc DOHC three-cylinder engine with front-wheel drive system
- Combustion of 68 horsepower and 92 Nm torque
- Automatic gearbox with four-speed Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Top speed of 165 km/h and acceleration capacity of 0-100km/h in 13 seconds
Toyota Passo Fuel Consumption
When driven on highway conditions, the Passo has the fuel economy of 4,4 liter per 100 km.
Toyota Passo Features
The Toyota Passo is not your usual hatchback. It comes with a few competitive features that set it a notch above the other five-door minis available in Pakistan. These features include but are not limited to:
- Excellent handling with minimal turning radius, enhanced visibility and reduced blind spots
- Highly functional cabin with ample storage space and foldable rear seats to create a flat area
- Additional safety measures including Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
- Collision safety measures including dynamic support headrest and SRS front and curtain sheet airbags.
Toyota Passo Color Options
Available color options for the Toyota Passo include the following:
- Light Green
- Light Blue
- Gray, and
Design of Toyota Passo
Although the Toyota Passo sports a simple design, its curved surfaces make a smart and elegant impression at the first sight. The exterior and interior design features include:
- Wheels positioned in extreme corners with minimum overhangs
- Available in nine colors including Black, Blue, Silver, Red, Beige, White and Purple variations
- Extremely quite cabin lined with materials that absorb and block outside noise
- Clean horizontal instrument panel with wallpaper-like finish
- Spacious and comfortable with enough legroom for all five passengers
Price of Toyota Passo at Motors Myanmar
New Toyota Passo cars are not sold officially in Myanmar. However, if you want to buy used and second hand Toyota Passo, you can find many offered here at Motors.com.mm. The price of Toyota Passo beeing sold here range range from Lks 46 - 130.
Overall Impression of Toyota Passo
The Toyota Passo is compact well-designed car, equipped with many up to date features. This combination makes Toyota Passo one of the best minicar available in Myanmar. Other similar vehicles giving competition to the Passo are the Toyota Ractis and the Daihatsu Mira. However, the Mira comes with a lighter powertrain equipped with a 660cc engine. Meanwhile, it is hard to differentiate between Passo and Vitz, as both wear the Toyota tag.
Also check out other lines of small cars to find one that is tailored to your needs.